Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, May 21, 2005,
results are ok after all.
Yayys.Math: 70Chinese: 70English: 71Yeahhs. Those three are the final results, after adding up our commontests and blahs. =) A2 for all. But i want A1...Miss Loh told us the reason why we hafta haf a new english teacher..well, we are supposed to shut up on that, so..*zip*Happy birthdae, farah!! =) you are a big gerl now. Study hard for psle! =)I`m sorta dead. I cant seem to find my adrian mole book. gosh. lost somewhere at home. but..i haf a feeling my mum returned it to the public library!! oh no..time to hold a search partyy!! =/I suddenly haf nth to blog about.Well...Why are they liddat de?! Whyy? Did we make a mistake? I think we did. Why did we even.......?! Why are they so self-conscious? Why cant they juz be their normal self? Wads so weird about that? We are still as mad, being our own self, so why cant they do the same? Whats so difficult? Its not like we are strangers rite?! Why is there such a weird thing? Whats wrong with talking to me? Even my name is not found in your dictionary! What is all this???why. why? why?! WHY. WHY? WHY?!arghhs. forget it. i`m too pissed. If only you noe how lonely i am, how sad i am, how disappointed i am. Cause this alwaes happens to me..=(
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |